Nava is offering a full-time opportunity for an Intermediate Geotechnical Engineer with over 7 years of experience in design and management of Mine Waste Storage Facilities.
Skills and Experience:
- +7 years of experience in mining Geotechnical Engineering.
- Solid technical background in Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical sciences, with experience in Tailings Storage Facilities design, management and operation.
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead and work effectively within a collaborative environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Client interaction experience.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Team player.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Project technical lead. Manage, develop and successfully deliver small and large projects involving
mine waste, heap leach facilities and related structures.
- Proactively lead and guide work teams, driving a collaborative environment and technical
- Mentoring and knowledge sharing, particularly with less experienced engineers.
- Act as a liaison between junior staff and senior/expert consultants.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct meetings with world wide clients.
- Other lead role duties that might be in guidance with Nava and projects specific needs
Location: Remote/online (time-zone: GMT-4) | Status: Indefinite-term contract | Schedule: Full-time
Nava relies on collaboration, creativity, excellence and commitment. As a boutique consultancy, we aim to build strong relationships with our clients, offering tailor made support and solutions.
We actively promote diversity in our work team, indentifying and empowering the strengths of each member. We offer a collaborative environment, which is key in projects success. NAVA is growing, join us!
If you are in a similar time-zone, meet the requirements and want to be part of a company of technical excellence and warm atmosphere send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org